Coated paper has a thin layer of clay that provides a smooth finish.
Looking for quality business card printing in Vancouver? You’ve come to the right place. Choose from premium papers and a wide variety of specialty finishing options. We are definitely not a one-size-fits-all facility — we strive to meet all your needs! Read on for more information, or click one of the links below to get started.
Business Cards Keypoints
- Standard Size: 3.5″ x 2″ (WxH). We would be glad to work with your custom sizing as well.
- Quantity: 250, 500, 1,000, and up
- Turnaround Time: Within 48-hours (unless otherwise requested.)
- Multiple paper stock options (Coated, Uncoated, Single-sided Coating)
- FSC Certified for environmental friendliness
LinxPrint is fully committed to environmentally friendly business practices in Vancouver, and as a result, we offer several environmentally conscious stock options with varying weights and coatings. We can meet all your preferences in the most eco-friendly manner, and ask that you take a moment to refer to our page on green printing practices as well as our accredited membership in the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)!
Looking for labels or stickers?
Pricing and FAQ
LinxPrint understands that it’s difficult to start and run a business in Vancouver. Let our high-quality digital business card printing work for you, at extremely competitive rates.
We also offer an additional 15% discount to non-profit organizations.
Getting Started with your Custom Business Card Order
1. Request a Quote (If Needed)
The pricing listed above is based on 3.5″ x 2″ cards, one design/name printed on a standard coated/uncoated stock for the quantities specified. If you require a different stock or if your request includes more than one design/name, extra finishing, and/or custom sizing, please send your request with the following details (and a low-resolution design file for reference if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org for accurate pricing:
- Single-sided or Double-sided printing:
- Colours (How many colours involved?):
- Dimensions (if different from 3.5″ x 2″):
- Quantity (Number of designs/names, Quantity for each):
3. File Requirements
Before saving your work, please make sure it meets our file requirements. This is to ensure that you will be submitting a print-ready file and that we will be able to process your order without any delays.
- High resolution image or vector files with all images at minimum 300 DPI. (what is dpi?)
- 1/8″ bleeds and crop marks
- Saved and sent in PDF format